Ohlone College Police Patch.

Report a Crime at Ohlone College - Campus Police Services / Safety and Security

Students, visitors, and employees who have witnessed or know of a crime that occurred on an Ohlone College campus may report the crime by contacting Campus Police Services. The crime may also be anonymously reported.

Do You Wish to Anonymously Report a Crime?

You may submit a confidential crime report to CPS in one of these ways:

  1. Call the 24-hour Anonymous Crime Report Hotline recording at (510) 979-7997;
  2. Complete the Online Confidential Crime Report Form

A confidential crime report is not the same as a Police Report that is filed and investigated by the police department. Because CPS personnel will have little information to go on, we are unlikely to prosecute any crime reported confidentially. However, you may make this report in case you need to document the incident for future reference.