About the Research and Planning Office
The Office of Institutional Research is responsible for the coordination, collection, organization, compiling, and dissemination of information concerning the characteristics and performance of our institution. The purpose of the office is to provide objective, systematic, and thorough research that supports the institution's goals, planning, policy formation, and decision making.
- If you have a special request for more specific data, please complete the Research Request Form (internal use only).
- Please check out the Related Links to discover valuable research and planning resources, such as local, statewide, and national statistics and research organizations.
- Program Review Data by Instructional Department
- Program Review Data by Student Services Department
- Institutional Standards and Benchmarks (PDF)
- Environmental Scan
- Strategic Plan
- Student Equity Plan (PDF)
- Planning and Program Review
- Planning and Decision Making Handbook
Student Success Act
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".