Professional Development Events and Workshops
- Prof. Dev. Events
- Learning College Week
- Classified Staff Prof. Dev. Day
- Classified Staff Winter Retreat
- Fridays, September 1, 2017 - December 8, 2017
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- Fremont campus
- Space is limited to 16 people
- Deadline to Apply is July 20, 2017 - If you are interested in applying to the Leadership Academy, please contact Sandy Bennett to receive an application packet
In an effort of ensuring that the Ohlone College staff has access to sustainable, high-quality workshops, training, and programs that meet the diverse educational and professional development needs of the staff, the Leadership Academy will provide an avenue for individuals who seek higher learning opportunities.
The Leadership Academy participants will meet every Friday from Sept. 1– Dec. 8, 2017 from 12pm-1pm. The program objective is to convey information, strategies, tools, tech- niques, and everyday practices to spark an eagerness in staff to grow, develop and suc- cessfully engage in leadership opportunities.
- Discover the rules for living
- Discover key elements of self-awareness
- Discover how being mindful of what we do, say, write and the decisions we make in an effort not to hurt, harm, humiliate or hinder,” can enhance customer service and deepen the appreciation for Ohlone College’s diverse population
- Create a program or service that can benefit Ohlone College and the Fremont & Newark communities
- And much more
Don’t miss participating in the first Leadership Academy.
A list of previous events and workshops are available in the Archive of Professional Development Events and Workshops.