General Education Subcommittee
The General Education (GE) Subcommittee is a subcommittee of the Curriculum Committee.
GE Subcommittee Chair (Spring 2018)
- Continue to evaluate and refine the GE Plan A process for course inclusion in each of the seven areas.
- Continue to work with faculty in the creation and completion of GE rationales for their courses.
- Continue to identify and develop assessment strategies for Area VI.
- Examine the current definition of Area VI to determine the original intent. Consider creating two sub categories: global and domestic.
- Revise the placement of asterisks within the GE Plan A document for clarity.
- Current GE PLAN A Area Definitions and SLOs (PDF)
- Guidelines for Getting Courses Approved for GE Plan A (PDF)
- Ohlone College General Education Philosophy (PDF)
Adobe Reader (free) or other browser plug-in/add-on for opening PDF documents is required to open files on this page marked "PDF".