Drop-in Counseling will be available in Hyman Hall
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- 10:00am – 1:00pm
- From April 3rd to May 2nd
- Hyman Hall, 2nd floor, outside HH216
We can help you reach your goals!
The Counseling Department is here to serve all students of Ohlone College.
Counselors help students achieve their academic goals and personal growth. Counselors are educated to directly assist students with a wide range of issues and are knowledgeable about other helpful resources at Ohlone and in the community.
Counselors can help you with:
- Academic degree planning
- Academic probation and dismissal concerns
- Career planning and exploration
- Course selection
- Crisis intervention
- Development of a Student Education Plan (SEP)
- Graduation requirements
- Personal Counseling
- Study and note-taking strategies
- Strategies for managing stress, anxiety and depression
- Test anxiety & Time management
- Transfer planning
This website is intended to provide useful information to help you succeed in your personal and educational endeavors. As information is constantly changing, we encourage students to see a counselor at least once a semester. Welcome!
- New Students' Responsibilities regarding Counseling
- Continuing Students' Responsibilities regarding Counseling
- Services for Re-entry Adults
See also How to Enroll on the Admissions and Records website.
- Fremont campus: (510) 659-6110;
Student Services Center (Building 7), Room 7302, third floor
- Newark Center: (510) 742-2341;
Newark Student Services Center, Room NC1312, first floor, Wing 3
- Drop-in Sessions