A2Pi Launchpad Learning Community - Learning Communities
The A2Pi Launchpad Learning Community is primarily directed towards African American, Pacific Island and Hispanic students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) careers, with a focus on Engineering.
A2Pi students take courses with other students in the program. These courses provide a foundation for completing future academic requirements, accelerating your STEM education. In addition, students receive personal and academic guidance and exposure to real work environments.
|Course Code||Course Name||Units||Schedule|
|MATH-151-03||Algebra 1||5||MWF 9:00am - 10:45am|
|ENGI-144-01||How Technology Works||4||M 1:00pm - 4:10pm|
Reasons Why You Should Enroll in A2Pi Launchpad
- Accelerate your STEM education and career
- Pipeline to the Oohlone Math Gateway Program and an Engineering major
- Access to math support through embedded tutors
- Get a free scientific calculator
- Receive personalized guidance and student support
- Exposure to Silicon Valley technology industries
- Receive transfer support into a STEM major at a 4-year university
- Be part of a supportive and engaging Learning Community
Apply for A2Pi Launchpad
Complete the online A2Pi application.